No, but it's very simple to Try-Then-Buy. We want to make sure that you love the style and fit before you decide to purchase items. To try, simply add the item to the On the Rack section of your closet. When you receive it, you can make a purchase with just a few clicks in the At Home section of your closet.
Articles in this section
- How do I purchase an Item?
- Will the items be discounted?
- I have an item and love it so much that I don't want to send it back. Can I buy it from you?
- A garment I want is on ralphlauren.com, but not on rental site. When will you have it?
- I sent back an item that I love. Can I buy it?
- Can I buy a piece that I have not tried?
- Can I use a different credit card than the one attached to my The Lauren Look account to pay for a purchase?
- Why is the Buy option disabled for some items?
- Where can I check the history of my item purchases?
- I am seeing a better price for an item on the Ralph Lauren site than the price shown in my At Home section. Will you match the price?