You are only able to purchase items that you have in the At Home section of your closet. If you would like to purchase an item you have already returned, please re-add it to your closet and Prioritize it. By doing so, our system will take that item into consideration first before other items in your closet, however, the items we send to you are based strictly on availability.
Articles in this section
- How do I purchase an Item?
- Will the items be discounted?
- I have an item and love it so much that I don't want to send it back. Can I buy it from you?
- A garment I want is on ralphlauren.com, but not on rental site. When will you have it?
- I sent back an item that I love. Can I buy it?
- Can I buy a piece that I have not tried?
- Can I use a different credit card than the one attached to my The Lauren Look account to pay for a purchase?
- Why is the Buy option disabled for some items?
- Where can I check the history of my item purchases?
- I am seeing a better price for an item on the Ralph Lauren site than the price shown in my At Home section. Will you match the price?