The only card we will charge is the one currently on file for your account. If you would like to use an alternate card, we will need you to update your credit card details through your account page. Sign in to your account and then click on your name located at the top right-hand side of the page. Select My Account and go to Billing Details. Select Update Billing to add your new credit card details.
Articles in this section
- How do I purchase an Item?
- Will the items be discounted?
- I have an item and love it so much that I don't want to send it back. Can I buy it from you?
- A garment I want is on ralphlauren.com, but not on rental site. When will you have it?
- I sent back an item that I love. Can I buy it?
- Can I buy a piece that I have not tried?
- Can I use a different credit card than the one attached to my The Lauren Look account to pay for a purchase?
- Why is the Buy option disabled for some items?
- Where can I check the history of my item purchases?
- I am seeing a better price for an item on the Ralph Lauren site than the price shown in my At Home section. Will you match the price?